Friday 6 June 2014

Music that makes you wanna scream out loud!

What happens when you listen to music? How does it make you feel? Every person has his or her choice in music but for me music is when I loose myself completely and I am in a state of trance where all I hear is the bass, the treble and the 'dhup chik' of music.  And then nothing exists around me.
Music for me is a mood lifter I am on such a high with power packed music.  Being in car or on a busy Road or jogging or locked in my room nothing curbs my want to dance on it.
These days my hot favourite is Martin Garrix, previously my favourite-ism has been hopping from Avicii to Alesso to Deadmau. But Martin Garrix has beaten them all I heard his "Animals" and it is intoxicating like you feel such a "wow" thing really exists in the world.  The beats and the high and the low notes work so well in the music that you yourself become a wave and just flow with it.
Have you heard of the music festivals that happen across the globe three to four days of complete bliss I mean without being high on anything you can get a taste of heaven. It's once in a lifetime thing to experience it and loosen yourself in the world of music. So many djs and music and all you have to do is to scream and shout and dance.  Trust me! It's an amazing feel.  Without experiencing it I feel so excited about it.
I heard each and every DJ who played at Coachella this year it was simply AWESOME. Just imagine so much of awesome-ness combined with so much of music I mean nothing else to ask for in life! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment